In this regard, the Holder complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Company name: Doral Soccer Academy LLC.
Address: 6303 NW 99th Ave, Doral, FL 33178, Miami – USA.
Web site: https://doralsocceracademy.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: The Holder shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
– Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To browse the Web site is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
– When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
– When registering through the forms.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
– Request access to the stored data.
– Request rectification or cancellation.
– Request the limitation of its treatment.
– Oppose the processing.
– You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – Roberto Colmenares – only as described in the pages:
– Legal Notice
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
Contact forms: the Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer Users’ queries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
– To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
– To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which the Holder is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the Holder takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
The consent of the data subject.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder from any liability in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.